There may be occasions when your client’s circumstances fall outside the category of services and advice that you can offer. They may require specialist advice and guidance from a professional advisory firm with decades of experience working with HMRC . We provide free consultations with both you and your client.
The Red Flags….
- Clients are facing cash-flow difficulties or have negative working capital.
- Clients are unable to pay their staff due to HMRC liabilities.
- Clients are faced with a winding-up petition from HMRC.
- Previous time-to-pay arrangements have failed.
- Bank borrowing is at the limit.
- Clients are unable to pay the VAT/PAYE liability.
- Our aim is to help you retain your client’s business so that you can maintain an on-going relationship.
- When you notice early warning signs we can provide a contingency plan for your clients in financial difficulty, which in turn will help you protect your future fee income.
- We can advise your clients on all appropriate methods dealing with Her Majesties Revenue and Customs.
- We will keep you informed of any relevant progress when working with your clients
- Through our strategic partners, we aim to find you unbeatable loans and commercial funding solutions for you or your clients.