There may be occasions when your client’s circumstances fall outside the category of services and advice that you choose to offer. They may require specialist advice and guidance from a professional advisory firm with decades of experience working with HMRC . We provide free consultations with both you and your client.
The Red Flags…
- Your client recently lost a court case which impacts upon their financial position.
- You have served a winding-up petition on behalf of your client and are now considering your client’s options.
- Your client is a landlord of a commercial property and the tenant is in arrears with rent and you are considering their options.
- Your client lost a court case and is unable to pay legal costs and the judgement debt.
- Your client has lost an employment tribunal case and the impact has resulted in difficulties with cash flow of the business.
- Clients are faced with a winding up petition from HMRC/other creditors.
- We are always available to offer free guidance on all insolvency matters, both corporate and personal, relating to your clients
- We work with a wide panel of solicitors and can refer legal work. In order for you to act on behalf of office holders.